6.5 Creedmoor precision brass. This brass is formed from government auction once fired Lake City 7.62x51 brass. Our brass is formed through an extensive process to provide consistent, accurate results. By forming from once fired brass we are able to pass the savings on to our customers while providing superior brass with several benefits.
Benefits of our converted brass:
- Less Powder - Thicker case walls allow for the same velocity with less powder.
- More Firings - Due to thicker brass our testing shows an average of 12 firings, with each case being full length sized after each firing.
- Better Accuracy - Because we neck turn every case, our average measured run out is 0.001 - 0.002".
Cases are ready to load:
- Trimmed to OAL of 1.905" - allowing more firings before trimming
- Neck turned for consistent tension
- Polished in a stainless steel wash
- EVERY case is case gauged before shipping
Our cases meet all SAAMI specs but have a thicker case wall than other brands. This will allow a greater number of firings, but should be taken into account when working up a load as less powder will be needed.
Note: Brass is predominantly Lake City but may contain some other head stamp brass.