The Polymer 80 Standard Pistol Frame kit PF940V2 is designed to replace the frame of a full size Glock pistol such as the Glock 17 or 22. It can be built for either 9mm luger or 40 S&W caliber with only a few parts difference. The kit is easy to complete with the jig and bits included. The only required tools are a drill and files. However, this process is made easier with the use of a few extra tools: dremel, end snips and C-Clamps.
- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for Gen 1-3 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill bits Included
Optional Frame Parts Kit:
Optional frame parts kit includes the trigger, trigger housing, and other internal components for a Glock or Glock compatible frame including:
- Extended Slide Stop Lever with Spring
- Locking Block Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Release Spring
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger Pin
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Rockeybrass.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
DISCLAIMER: We do not provide legal advice or legal counsel. It is your responsibility to understand the respective State laws and Federal laws. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product. These frames require milling and possibly fitment of the various parts included. We do not provide build and/or gunsmithing advice.
All issues and warranty for the Polymer 80 frames are handled by Polymer 80 directly.
Due to the legal nature of these kits, we do not accept returns or exchanges on these frame kits for any reason.
We cannot ship these to the state of New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Illinois, or Maryland.
Washington state residents will need to provide a copy or photo of their Drivers License and Concealed Pistol License prior to shipping. Email them to us at email@example.com.