PF9SS™ 80% Single Stack Frame
Polymer80 is pleased to present the PF9SS™ 80% Single Stack Frame. Offering compatibility with Glock® 43 Gen4 components, the PF9SS™ frame comes with an aggressive texture that emulates a stippled pattern, an extended beaver tail, double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge. These features considerably enhance the ergonomics allowing for an effective grip and improved recoil mitigation. The PF9SS™ is a perfect build for “Everyday Carry” and comes with an embedded metal plate for those that wish to serialize their completed pistols.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Gen 4 Glock® G43 Slide Assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® G43 Magazines
- Available in Black, FDE and Grey
Optional Frame Parts Kit:
Optional frame parts kit includes the trigger, trigger housing, and other internal components for a Glock or Glock compatible frame including:
- Extended Slide Stop Lever with Spring
- Locking Block Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Release Spring
- Slide Lock
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger Pin
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Rockeybrass.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.
DISCLAIMER: We do not provide legal advice or legal counsel. It is your responsibility to understand the respective State laws and Federal laws. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product. These frames require milling and possibly fitment of the various parts included. We do not provide build and/or gunsmithing advice.
All issues and warranty for the Polymer 80 frames are handled by Polymer 80 directly.
Due to the legal nature of these kits, we do not accept returns or exchanges on these frame kits for any reason.
We cannot ship these to the state of New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Illinois, or Maryland.
Washington state residents will need to provide a copy or photo of their Drivers License and Concealed Pistol License prior to shipping. Email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.