Rockey Precision Glock 43 CES Slide
Our slides are machined from 416R stainless steel billet stock and come ready to accept Glock OEM internals, barrels, and guide rods right out of the box. Rockey Precision slides offer increased accuracy and reliability over OEM slides by providing tighter tolerances making them a perfect fit for any 80 percent project or custom build.
Features of the Rockey Precision Glock 43 CES
- Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- RMSc Optic Cut (Compatible with RMSc Footprint Micro Red Dot Sights including the Swampfox Sentinel Line)
- Lowered ejection port
- Iron Site Front and Rear Cuts
- Critical interior dimensions are held to tighter than OEM specs
- Cut from US Manufactured Stainless Steel Billet Stock
- Two step finish aluminum oxide and glass bead blasted
- Cerakote Finish
- Compatible with all Glock 43 OEM and high quality aftermarket parts and accessories.
Our slides are made from US made steel, by US workers, in the USA. As such, we know our slides will stand up to any challenge.
Stripped Slide Only.
*DISCLAIMER “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Rockey Brass is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.